Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Newt Gingrich's Fascination With Sex - Not Sex

This brings up a good point on What it is, is not what it is! Really!
Sex is not done for no reason at all. What it is, is bonding, healing
done for a reason in real life. That is the best point of sex, all people
a willing partner for all. Not willing partners in sex then there is abuse.

~~~~~Newt Gingrich’s Strange Fascination With Sex
If you’re concerned about the assault allegations against Donald Trump, are you 
“fascinated with sex”? That’s the claim Newt Gingrich seemed to make on Tuesday 
night, when he accused Megyn Kelly and Fox News of covering the allegations too 
aggressively and ignoring the issue of Hillary Clinton’s speeches.
“You want to go back through the tapes of your show recently?” he asked. 
“You are fascinated with sex and you don’t care about public policy.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/opinion/newt-gingrichs-strange-fascination-with-sex.html?_r=0

***Anyway what is Newt crying about he had a affair himself!
Keep in mind he was attacking on Bill Clinton for Monica Lewinsky at
the same time Newt was doing his thing!

~~~~~Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment
"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were
wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on
those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would
deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2937633

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/newt-and-callista-an-affair-to-remember-20120126

***Also to point dating a married woman is not a bad thing as the point is Polyamory
It's a agreement between all so all is on a fair platform for growth. 

I need so say that Polyamory is not a obsession as it's point is for support
for ether partners in the relationship for healing!