Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Stop looking at my stuff Trump!

This is just something I noticed! I don't really like Trump using my
points I use if he is.

Noted like Don Lemon!
"Don Lemon knows Trump watches CNN

"It is said your education is only worth the paper it's printed on.
Well it's true out in the world. Going to a redneck college and getting
a masters degree is not the same as going to Berkeley.
The point is resources for learning. You get what you pay for!"

*Noted in 2016


So, I don't want that - I don't want that. It's very unfair to the country. It's very unfair to our country; what's happened. That report should have never - first of all, it shouldn't have been printed because it's not worth the paper it's written on. 
And I thank the New York Times for saying that. I thank a lot of different people for saying that. But, I will tell you, that should never, ever happen. OK.
*Noted 2017