Sunday, November 11, 2018

Emotional glue is good to have - Married lady with gay husband

Everyone has those times in their life where they where too young for such
a point in life that is shaking to the galaxy. For me...

In the 90's I was in love at work with a married lady my boss that had a
gay husband. At the time she would not divorce him so there was a lot of
issues there. I did love her and many knew I did. When people at work
found out they said they thought she was taking Prozac but said it was me!
They saw a change in her as there was a change in me also!

It was to the point that she had her hair done to look like Angie Dickinson because 
I said she looked like her at the time. Well she did and it caused me problems at 
work. Her friend told her look what your doing to him. She came over looking 
around to see if anyone was around. Then she poked me in the crouch and said
"Ok we need to fix this!" So she went back to the salon and had the
fire put out. The next time at work together I saw her hair and as we both
looked at each other from a distance I kind of deflated... Emotionally!
I didn't want her to degrade I wanted her to be better! It bugged me!

I adored her shown by the point of when there was a hidden camera in the wall
a black dot was in the wall so knowing it was bugging her I put butter over the
hole because the color of the butter was the same color as the wall that was also 
the same color of her hair. One notices those things when one is in love!
But she was married so a rules of engagement was how the relationship
was with me and her. I was SUB to her because I was not her husband.
So I was subject to her terms so that I was her happy SUB.

It was to the point in the 90's there was a thing that was getting big at the time
called "Bend over boyfriend." and so being I was SUB to her there was some
co-workers that called me "Bend over boyfriend." At the time we didn't know
what that was. We thought they where just calling me pussy wiped.
So I said  "I'm not pussy wiped, her ring is not from me and I am not her
husbands so I am hers as she is not mine." , " I have her best interest in mind and
that road goes both ways." And they LOL after I said that. Keep in mind they
are thinking she is pegging me because I am SUB to her.
And I said that road goes both ways. They now are thinking I am going in her butt
as she is going in mine! Both ways! She looked it up a few days later to find out
what bend over boyfriend was. She looked intrigued but said to the workers
"We are not!!!!!" She had a gay husband and this confused her I guess for
the time.

Her husband came up a good plan to push the divorce by going to a
gay bar that another worker a gossiper goes to. He waited for the gossiper
to come in and when he did he called his name and kissed a guy on the lips.
So his wife ended up getting word of this where at the time me and her
where working. She came at me running with a bunch of bills, papers.
She put me in charge telling me she is putting me in charge.
"Keep my job for me, your my lover, keep my job." and she ran
down the hallway. One of those many times seeing a love running down the
hall making a turn. Wanting a u-turn!

She had a breakdown. The co-worker gossiper told me what happened.
She went to the gay bar and chased her husband around throwing drinks 
at him. Then she got on stage at the bar and dropped her skirt pulling it out 
with both hands yelling out "Whats wrong with my &#$$@" 
Scarring the people in the gay bar for life as they ran out screaming 
holding their heads! 

She didn't mean to start a "Nuclear War" but she ended up a super star! 



So it was bad and when I was told what happened I was way over my head 
at the time. I never been married and I was young in my 30's. 
So I put the co-worker in charge and I went to the store to get emotional glue!
Thinking what to do. I was waiting in line and holding the glue in my hand
saying out loud "What am I going to do, what am I going to do..."
when this guy said "You glue something with it." I then said I have a
married girlfriend that had a breakdown I need to glue her back together!" ,
"Elmer's glue, emotional glue!" Everyone there broke out in laughter!

You love who you love in life! Such is life it's ok to support a married
lady with emotional glue if needed! Love has no boundaries!