Thursday, August 8, 2019

The times they called the cops on me. LOL, And Backfire!



There has been a few times the cops have been called on me without me knowing it!

***At a Hotel I worked at in the 90's with a Angie Dickinson lookalike, I found some leftover police homicide sticky tape in the storeroom so being me I thought it would be funny to make a body outline of me on the floor in the back room of me holding my tray based on the Naked Gun Movie. This was at night and my Angie Dickinson worked early in the morning and at the time I normally woke up at 11 am. So the next day...

What I didn't know was her and her husband got into it that night I guess and he stormed out going to a motel to get away from her. So in the morning she went to work and saw the body outline so tired from a bad night her wondering what was going on she tried to call me but it was like 6 am too early and I was sleeping not hearing the phone ring. So she called her husband at work but he didn't answer also not wanting to talk to her at work. He told his co workers to say he wasn't there if she called.

Now came the panic. She thought her husband killed me and he was on the run so she ended up calling 911! "I think my husband killed my boyfriend!" I got a few more phone calls after that from many people and it woke me up. I finally answered the phone, it was her friend at work. She told me your Sweetheart was freaking out and she called 911 on you etc. So she put her on the phone letting her know I was ok! Mad at me she told me to call 911 now let them know your ok! So I did! It was funny calling 911 being you only call when someone is dead or something and I was calling to say "I'm alive!" A lot of hoopla over a prank at work but I didn't know at the time!
https://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2017/09/where-have-i-been-mirror-mirror-on-rocks.html

***The other time was a friend in college that gave me a ride from college in his truck driving in Brookside Tulsa ok. He could make his truck backfire and so being there he seen some sort of well up looking people in business suit attire walking into a bar. So he made his truck backfire and it was a bad one! Two guys ran in the bar and a lady in a business skirt and stilettos hopped into the bar running for it. Sort of like a kangaroo going into a bar joke kind of thing!

Well what we didn't know was they where state attorneys and they had a death threat from the father of the person they put in jail. So they called the cops on us thinking we shot a shotgun at them being it was a old country truck! ... It took the cops three months to run across him. He told me what happened they did the lay on the ground etc thing to him. When they got to the bottom of what was going on the cops where pissed off being they where on a APB and it messed up their Holiday looking for him!

***A few years ago I had a Mazda Protege glass packed DTM tip with the Intake Manifold Runner Valves screwed open being there was a recall they wouldn't fix do to the cars age so I fixed it myself making a massive hiss like MadMax when I gave it gas. A K&N filter also let the sound out. And my car only had two working forward gears and one reverse after a massive top speed run a few times. At the time I was using NGK BKR6EK side gaped spark plugs and they had a tendency backfire the car so I checked the plugs from time to time by putting it in neutral and pumping the gas if it backfired with my 91 octane fuel I would know I need to put different plugs in it.

So I got off work one night and i was driving in a neighborhood and did my check and the car let out a bad one. Ok I need to change them! A few days later I was looking at the local paper in the police reports. There was a story cops looking into a shotgun fired. I didn't think about it until the address in the paper was the street I went down that night. LOL!

~~~~~Backfiring motorcycles mistaken for gunfire causes panic!
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/07/times-square-baton-rouge-walmart-false-alarm-shootings-es-vpx.cnn