Tuesday, September 22, 2015

'I've been smoking weed long before anyone paid me to!'

I always liked Tommy Chong. As noted like I say to not take life seriously!
"'I've been smoking weed long before anyone paid me to!' Tommy Chong
hilariously sends Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln ad up in smoke."

***Funny and I have to also note in the late 90's there was a guy I worked
with at a Hotel. He was one of the Black panthers in LA in the 60's.
He was almost involved with the big shootout with the cops.
He said he had to leave to pick up his kids and was coming back.
On the way he heard on the radio all hell broke loose.
When he told me that he was upset, no BS!

Coming to work once, he lit up and when he got to work he found out it
was a cop banquet going on he was working. It had drug dogs all over the place.
So he went back home to clean up and change clothes. On the way to work again
he lit up again for a second then put it out fast "What am I doing?"
So he made it to work. He told me what happened so I would cover him up!

(I was like a emergency worker, to protect the hotels best interest.
If something bad happened they called a little group of us like an A-team,
to calm things down as in like to help get a lady out of the hotel before
her husband worth millions found her. It happened!)

As we where walking down the hallway there was a police dog next to a cop
and as he walked by the dog came up to him excited jumping on him.
So he started to pet the dog like it was saying hi, what a good boy!
The dog knew but it was trying to tell the cop that was talking with the other cop.
This was something out a Richard Pryor movie!
I quickly got in and started to pet the dog as he took cover.
I think the chef gave him some bacon grease to rub on him to hide it a bit.
All was ok after that!

***And I have to say in my high school days. At a Votech school I was going
to during High School. There where some guys I hung out with "stoners",
I did not smoke with them.

During lunch they took off in my friends car to his parents house to
get some of his pot, I was in the back of the car.
They went there smoked at the house then drove back to school.
We where driving along when all of a sudden they slammed on the breaks.
I hit the back of the front seat. (a)-Only the second time in my life that happened.
We all got out of the car to look at a cow on the side of the road.
It looked at us like it had something to say, but it just mooed!
They where on the ground laughing. Funny but really, it's just a cow!

We got back to Votech, then we went back to our class, but it was late and they
ran to class but it was the wrong class they ran into! They got in there sat down.
I was in the hallway looking at them saying wrong class! Dudes!

The teacher knew and the kids in class knew they where stoned, all but them,
they thought no one knew! It was clear the pot made them stupid.
Don't smoke when you are young!
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2014/01/its-medicine-treat-it-like-it-is-how.html

***(a)-I hit the back of the front seat of a car once and rotated as I was pined
to the seat then my legs went over the seat and I softly floated into the front seat
as the car stopped, just like I meant to do that. With me in the back seat a friend
was going fast then slammed on the breaks for some reason and
I ended up in the front seat.
It was one of those protected destiny things I get from time to time.

***Also related, as a kid I was riding my bike and saw my friends so I wanted to
show off. I flew fast down the road at them then slid the bike sideways to stop.
But the bike catapulted me in the air at them as they where standing there.
I was coming at them but they did not move and I landed right with in a inch, face
to face with my friend and said "HI!" Like I meant to do that. He hit me in the nuts!

With my life I don't need to smoke weed!

~~~~~"'I've been smoking weed long before anyone paid me to!' Tommy Chong
hilariously sends Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln ad up in smoke."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3014950/Tommy-Chong-hilariously-sends-Matthew-McConaughey-s-Lincoln-ad-smoke.html

http://www.chongswipes.com