Friday, September 4, 2015
Love and human evolution
With a note from my past life memory:
"I had a dream that I was a fish that came out of the
water and took a breath of air for the first time.
It hurt like hell! It felt like a ripping of my innards.
Same as the pains of child birth I guess! It's a dream
I clearly remember today!"
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-past-life-memory-really.html
And going in the doorway into a new world for the spirit.
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/many-have-been-seeing-flash-of-light-in.html
Expanding your mind.
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2015/09/visual-spatial-intelligence-test-or-who.html
It's about taking action for the better of love!
You are going to have to turn that knob and walk through the door sometime
high, naked or neither... Or both!! But really you know what I'm saying!
Whatever it was in your life doesn't matter it's about going forward, not backward!
And that is the point of life, love!
President Trump’s worst offenses - Fascism that is a social decline
Just letting all the stupid to be stupid makes more stupid! "Trump returned to Washington DC on Saturday afternoon without taking quest...
-
As like a law of nature yes women look! And that is ok. Why? For many reasons to have value, love and belongingness. Too many guys at l...
-
Being how things on the internet is these days security is needed! When I worked on my version of K-Meleon db types browser it was for th...
-
If you work at Walmart you know this but to the shoppers & everyone else. Here is some secret info about Walmart. For one their dat...