Monday, December 14, 2015

Reset Button, How Psychedelics Saved My Life



I am for the use of Psychedelic drugs for healing. The foundation / support for it
needs to be set. You need to be with a Psychologist or like, so you will be able to 
break that shell.

Like it did for Amber Lyon is an Emmy Award-winning former CNN investigative

Age also is a concern, are you too young. You are never too young on the
Psychedelic drugs part being that you will be with a Psychologist.
Vs Marijuana use in kids. It does not heal and in fact slows down the growth
making kids stupid being the brain is still adapting and the part that would benefit
from the Marijuana is not there yet. Or it's slowing down your brain growth!
Vs Psilocybin mushrooms. "Are not neurotoxic, non-addictive, and a study
from University of Southern Florida shows they can repair
brain damage from trauma." So you see the difference in the drugs for healing.

Keep in mind I am saying Psilocybin mushrooms would be good for kids with
a Psychologist present because of the mental work that would have to be done
as the trip is on it's way! The trip would be pointless without direction and is the
point the foundation / support for it needs to be set.
Bad trips surrounded with stupid people makes stupid happen to you.
Why have a kid be put into a juvenile facility because of it.
It's best for the kid to take the trip with a Psychologist!

Being too old is a give in relating to heart condition.
You fall apart after 50, enjoy life when you can! 
So it's a matter of heart condition vs Psychedelic therapy.

is a good way to heal with support.

To hit the Reset Button is valued. This is nothing new in history.
And even noted as how we came to be. If Psilocybin mushrooms can repair
brain damage from trauma. It shows how we popped up to where we are today
from the cave man days.

~~~~~How Psychedelics Saved My Life
I invite you to take a step back and clear your mind of decades of false propaganda.  
Governments worldwide lied to us about the medicinal benefits of marijuana.   
The public has also been misled about psychedelics.

These non-addictive substances- MDMA, ayahuasca, ibogaine,
psilocybin mushrooms, peyote, and many more- are proven to rapidly and
effectively help people heal from trauma, ptsd, anxiety, addiction and depression.

Psychedelics saved my life.

I was drawn to journalism at a young age by the desire to provide a voice for the ‘little guy’.  
For nearly a decade working as a CNN investigative correspondent and independent 
journalist, I became a mouthpiece for the oppressed, victimized and marginalized.  
My path of submersion journalism brought me closest to the plight of my sources, 
by living the story to get a true understanding of what was happening.

After several years of reporting, I realized an unfortunate consequence of my style
I had immersed myself too deeply in the trauma and suffering of the people I’d interviewed.  
I began to have trouble sleeping as their faces appeared in my darkest dreams. 
I spent too long absorbed in a world of despair and my inability to deflect it allowed the 
trauma of others to settle inside my mind and being.  Combine that with several violent 
experiences while working in the field and I was at my worst. A life reporting on the edge 
had led me to the brink of my own sanity.

Because I could not find a way to process my anguish, it grew into a monster, manifesting 
itself into a constant state of anxiety, short-term memory loss, sleeplessness, 
and hyper arousal. The heart palpitations made me feel like I was knocking on 
death’s door.

Prescription medications and antidepressants serve a purpose, but I knew they were 
not on my path to healing after my investigations exposed their sinister side effects
including infants being born dependent on the medicines after their mothers couldn’t
kick their addictions. Masking the symptoms of a deeper condition with a pill felt like
putting a Band-Aid on bullet wound.

I was made aware of the potential healing powers of psychedelics as a guest on the  
Joe Rogan Experience podcast in October 2012. Joe told me psychedelic mushrooms 
transformed his life and had the potential to change the course of humanity for the better. 
My initial reaction was one of amusement and somewhat disbelief, but the seed
was planted.

Psychedelics were an odd choice for someone like me.  I grew up in the Midwest and was 
fed 30 years of propaganda explaining how horrible these substances were for my health.
You can imagine my jaw-dropping surprise when, after the Rogan podcast, I found articles
on the prodigious effects of these substances that behave more like medicines than drugs.  
Articles like this one, this, this , this, and this.   And studies such as this,  this, this, this,
this and this all gut-wrenching examples of how we’ve been misled by authorities who
classify psychedelics as schedule 1 narcotics that have ‘no medicinal value’
despite dozens of scientific studies proving otherwise.