Saturday, December 5, 2015

Falling in love is like falling down a flight of stairs

It's noted you love who you love in life regardless. You spend time with her, talk,
she sees trust in you to the point she loosens up and talks sort of letting it out.
Knowing you are good for her and is good for you in that!
You miss her when she is gone! Mostly missing being bulldozed by her alpha and
knowing she chose you to bulldoze. Knowing the value of that!
Knowing later you should of kissed her then!

Lovers, love! If it effects you making you fall down then it is love.

Then she goes and you see what you are missing when she is gone.
You know the value and know she's worth it!
In that you can't hide your feelings for her, I know whats in me!
You are in love and will still be in love with her, something like that does not go away!

This story is about falling in love. It's called falling because you don't expect it,
it kind of hurts to fall down a flight of stairs! I still feel it.... It's still there.... Still hurts!
All you can say is please take responsibility for that and take me in, take me home,
like do something! I am responsible in knowing I was supportive toward her and
good for her, I gave her a light. And I noticed I need her also!

I know I'm deeply bonded, missing her like a lost kitten!
Waiting for that call!


“Girls like her, my grandfather once warned me, girls like her turn into women with eyes
like bullet holes and mouths made of knives. They are always restless.
They are always hungry. They are bad news. They will drink you down like a shot of
whisky. Falling in love with them is like falling down a flight of stairs.
What no one told me, with all those warnings, is that even after you’ve fallen,
even after you know how painful it is, you’d still get in line to do it again.”
Holly Black quote