Monday, March 10, 2014

Alien underground bases and the spirit of you!



There has been much talk about secret Military / Alien bases underground.
As in Dulce Base, New Mexico. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44UuRp7D-g

That in fact strangely could be true. In Tulsa there is a urban legend
that the Tulsa Oklahoma promenade mall has a secret government office
in the basement. It's fact to me being that we found a secure office when
me and my friend went to use the bathroom before 
we took off from the mall. 

At the time the bathrooms where downstairs close to the front entrance.
There was a downstairs kind of place as you came in the mall from the
main entrances. They are now covered by a hover-around type of rental 
place or a courtesy desk, or a map kind of the mall thing where 
the downstairs is now. I noticed it's like that at most malls makes me wonder.

Me and my friend went to the bathroom down stairs and when I we came out
some guy came out of a door that was locked, I ran and caught the door
before it closed. We went in there and looked around. We seen a office with
glass windows. I noticed what was a DELTA group logo on the windows I think.
DELTA group (from the National Recon Group) is responsible for security of
all Alien-connected projects. The DELTA symbol is a 
Black Triangle on a Red Background.

Or it might of been a NSA logo, I don't remember! This was the 90's the NSA 
was just not really known at that time. I remembered it was something strange.

So with that me and my friend ran out of there. But a few years later we drove to
the top of the parking lot of the mall and found a big satellite dish pointing to
the FBI building. So me and my friend started to talk real loud in it. 
"So how ya doing? This is a secret government base right. 
Who shot Kennedy? etc..."
We where up there for 10 minutes when a security guard drove by us and
gave us a look, so we took off. Well why the mean look over talking to a dish?
Something was up so we went.

But still it was fact something was there. More over during 911 that was the only
mall that closed, and I knew why! So there are secret places!

Alien or not! They still hide and from my point, humans are really stronger
than the Aliens. There are stories that say so. 
I see it as in being made in the image of god, as having god in us!
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2014/01/humans-are-stronger-and-disclosure.html

I tend to see the story like the myth of the Celestial Cow as pointing to more
as true in many parts. Stories from history all have a point of truth to them.
Like the basis of the story line in the Stargate movie.

"All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of
them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively humans were
created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the 
"Cattle of Ra." In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind
plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to 
punish them. When she became bloodthirsty she was pacified by 
mixing beer with red dye."

It is like the Aliens have power over us. But there are stories that tell otherwise.
Like Jeanie's story:

I'm not sure how I saw them. If it was you know tuning in and seeing them on what level.
My room looks dark and I always sleep with my light on. I've done that since I was a child.

So when I'm realizing they're with me the energy feels different. It was totally 
unnerving to me to recognize that they really were visiting with me and I could
see there was a smaller Grey on my right hand side and a slightly taller one 
on my left and I remember telepathing to the Grey, 'Please stop doing that, 
I don't want you to touch me.' I asked him three times.

It didn't stop so I'm not sure if it was my astral arm that came out and
I reached over and I grasped his long skinny bony fingers with my 
left hand and said, 'I asked you not to touch me, please do not touch me.'

And then I noticed the Greys on each side of my bed looked at each other
and I thought, 'Ah shoot, they're gonna knock me out
with that white light again.'

The bottom line is our spirit is greater than the aliens in all control!
We are made in the image of god, we have god in us!
Remember that and if something bad comes to you know that you are better!
Why else would all of this hiding in a underground base and the time and effort
to make such a hidden place. It's just smoke and mirrors against the spirit of you!

Also I need to say god is inside of you and that death is not the end anyway.
Like in how in nature energy does not die. It changes form wood burning
makes heat then goes into carbon to other forms of energy.
There is no such thing as death! Good points I seen in the Gnostic!

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,'
then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,'
then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you,
and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will
become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father.
But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty."
 
(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end?
For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his
place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."
 
(1) And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not
experience death."

Dulce Base, New Mexico Functions: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions.
Levels: 1-7 Known
  • Level 1 - garage for STREET MAINTENANCE.
  • Level 2 - garage for TRAINS, SHUTTLES, TUNNEL BORING MACHINES, AND DISC MAINTENANCE.
  • Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.
  • Level 4 - Human research in the Occult areas - Auras - mental telepathy - hypnosis - astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the Bioplasmic Body (of Man). In other works they can remove the ’soul’ of the human and turn it into a vessel to be used by another entity, in order to allow it to work and operate in the physical realm.. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep ’Delta Waves,’ induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link. They can introduce data and programmed reactions into your Mind
  • Level 5 - Alien housing is on level 5. "...The room circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
  • Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called ’Nightmare Hall’. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7-feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous.
  • Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help. LEVEL #7 is the worst. Row after row of 1,000’s of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children’s’ remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"
  • Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Rambling on I need to note on the part:

"The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate
the Bioplasmic Body (of Man). In other works they can remove the ’soul’ 
of the human and turn it into a vessel to be used by another entity, 
in order to allow it to work and operate in the physical realm."

Keep in mind if you know your spirit is stronger than that, more likely
won't happen. But if you are stupid then stupid things happen in the dark!

Also to point at a "Quantum entanglement: is a physical phenomenon that
occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways
such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently
instead, a quantum state may be given for the system as a whole."
Relating to souls being entwined. Or in term the ring of life where many people
are connected through space and time. Like a soul mate, or the red string of fate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate
But not in love, but more of just connected in some past time or event in the future.
Being that a soul is more non linear than anything when you think about it.
Looking into the Quantum theory light.

So really I must say to manipulate the Bioplasmic Body with a entanglement
is really not there! Also anyway there are also preachers that still do exorcisms.
In the light of things that would get the entity out!

Other than all of that. Take it like a movie and get your ass out of there!

 

Please note Info. Dead Man's trigger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPT_4t0L1YY