Thursday, January 23, 2014

Humans are stronger and Disclosure.



I don't know if anyone else wondered why Aliens seem to be hiding from us
most of the time. Why you don't see alien abductions going on in the day time
or UFO's flying around.

I tend to see the story like the myth of the Celestial Cow as pointing to more
as true in many parts. Stories from history all have a point of truth to them.
Like the basis of the story line in the Stargate movie.
"All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of
them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively humans were created
from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra."
In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how
he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them. When she became bloodthirsty
she was pacified by mixing beer with red dye."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

When you look in to alien abductions how people are not in control.
They have missing time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_time
Also points to UFO's being time machines.
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2014/01/time-traveling-ufos.html

It is like the Aliens have power over us. But there are stories that tell otherwise.
Like Jeanie's story:

I'm not sure how I saw them. If it was you know tuning in and seeing them on what level.
My room looks dark and I always sleep with my light on. I've done that since I was a child.

So when I'm realizing they're with me the energy feels different. It was totally unnerving to
me to recognize that they really were visiting with me and I could see there was a smaller
Grey on my right hand side and a slightly taller one on my left and I remember telepathing
to the Grey, 'Please stop doing that, I don't want you to touch me.' I asked him three times.

It didn't stop so I'm not sure if it was my astral arm that came out and I reached over and
I grasped his long skinny bony fingers with my left hand and said, 'I asked you not to
touch me, please do not touch me.'

And then I noticed the Greys on each side of my bed looked at each other and I thought,
'Ah shoot, they're gonna knock me out with that white light again.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2137449/The-real-life-X-Files-Meet-people-abducted-aliens.html

The point was she had power to stop what was going on.
If she could do that she could of kicked the Greys ass!, being he is the size
of a 10 year old!

Being the part "God created man in His own image."
Does that give us god like powers? It might!
Why else do they seem to hide, have they lost in the past like in the
the myth of the Celestial Cow story?

Now with the disclosure part, the noted point is the Aliens belief.
Mostly point to the part no one really dies your body is just a vessel with
reincarnation as the point. This true viewed in science as energy does
not really die it changes form, wood is energy there is a force behind it growing it
and when you burn it. It will turn in to heat and carbon and carbon goes into
many forms back to some kind of energy.

Like what Bill Hicks said 7 balls of light brought him to a UFO where they
telepathically told him we all are one and there is no such thing as death.

Also noted is the 7 balls of light he saw! There is another story like that.
"My son and I then observed two brightly colored orbs of light; one blue, one red.
They seemed to be going into and out of a small cloud, visible one moment and
obstructed the next."
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/1989okabduction.html

But the point is no death as noted in these videos with mind blowing points.
It's like a car chase with people chasing you and you pull the hand break and
drift sideways into a side street and the chasers front tires break off as they try the same!
Go look at the videos!



Also noted is a story that point to more relating to that video.
"CIA interest and involvement in extraterrestrial reality has been well documented
through declassified documents. The extent and the degree of CIA involvement has
not been well documented but is massive and beyond the comprehension of most
investigators. Of course the CIA is not the only major player in the investigation,
exploitation and suppression of extraterrestrial technology and reality."
http://www.fundacionbrandt.com/publications/american-chronicle-ed-komarek?set_language=en

Strange as it is I am sure you see the changes going on.
We will get into the light in time!
Like what Carl Sagan said.
"The old appeals to racial sexual and religious
chauvinism to rabid nationalist Ferber are beginning
not to work."

Also the old Gnostic.
The Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said,
"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find,
they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel,
and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is
hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
[And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"