Saturday, January 18, 2014

Education is needed, Stop the 13th, 14th grade!



You will get there!
Learn from your life. Reflecting to a girlfriend
I had from Bartlesville when I was in college 23 years ago when I was 20-22.
I was more in love with her younger sister.
Landed in my lap a keeper!!!!!!!! We first met I looked at her and she looked at me.
And we time warped through space and time. Powerful stuff!

But I had false beliefs that kept me away from her.
We liked each other, it was me I was in the 13th - 14th grade, did
not know to go for it! I would be happy if I stayed with her and
I missed out on something good. I still want to be there even now.
But back then I was in the 13th grade and had BS guiding my life, who knew!

Learn now! Education is important in your life!

As in:
The Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said,
"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be
disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.
 [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you
will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
[And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

Bad decisions, comes from the lack of Education, it makes you life hell!
Not knowing what to do, and not knowing what they are telling you is false
keeping you not free!

Look at your own life, you been there also.
Let them know to learn, Teach. Let people know why, I just did!

There has been many strange good things, in my love life.
I met one girlfriend 15+ years before I met her.
Driving my white 1982 Toyota corolla SR5
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/215/466213251_b9a64522f4.jpg 
to Joplin Missouri because, I wondered what was there, I kept seeing the signs on
the highway saying this way to Joplin. So the road pointed me to there so I went there.
Well on the way I passed a white GEO METRO packed stuff going to or from Missouri.
http://www.hendriksharples.com/Gibson/chevy.jpg
Only to find out 15 years+ later, when I ended up working at a Walmart where I met
my girlfriend that had a white GEO METRO. ( It was her! )
She drove up to Missouri in the winter and when she came back her car
broke down close to Kansas City.
I had to leave work and go to "Kansas City to save my baby!"

Even on the way a song came on the radio.
Rascal Flatts Bless The Broken Road! How deep is that?!
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vZlrBYLSU )
But it was on the way home on the about the same part of the highway 15+ years later
I connected the time-lines!

With the time we spent I would always see an sign on the road that points to her!
Even driving home from work on the highway on a cloudy day the clouds
cleared up a bit and the sun light was on the town she lived at,
dark everywhere else.
I seen so many things pointing to her, it was spiritual, but she called me EMO,
and pushed away. I did my best, but it was not recognized!

But I know love is through space and time!
It is just not her time with me!
Because all the roads lead to her, in time from the signs I see posted in my life.
And also a time warp is a time warp, you cant get a bigger sign than that!
Life is powerful!

I also fell for a girl I kept running into my near the final year in high school.
Where ever I went I would see her somewhere in the background.

I was going to talk to her to let her know I was interested in her after
graduation practice, but she had to leave during it.
Everyone looked at her go up the stairs as they where all in place where
they are supposed to be, all but her! I was in love!

So I ended up after graduation looking for her and found her.
We talked a bit and I found out she was going out of state for College.
So really to me at the time this was the last time I would see her, it hurt!

And to the fact that I got booted off going to a big college and I ended
up at a JR college. Most of that time my heart was thinking about her.
It was one of those things like the "Red string of fate" heart wise to me!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate

I was depressed about it. So there I was sitting in class at the JR college, thinking
about things depressed, I really was thinking about her at the time when she came
walking in and sat down in a class I was in.
She was going to the same college I was and we had the same class together!

We dated in college but when I told her I loved her it bounced like ping pong balls
off her. Again it was not was not recognized. It seems clear to me being how we met
but her thinking was not there!

So from that we started to date for a bit. I showed her how to drive, she had
too much fun and we ended up in a field in the country, I took the keys!
She was not 100% and that is ok I loved her for who she was!
She had a stroke when she was in high school so it did damage.

Her parents at the time had no plans for her, they didn't want her to drive,
they did not teach her anything. I pointed to her she needs to take care of her self
look into people before she trust them being they would see her as a easy target.
Background checks etc she needed to do.

To me that also pointed to why she did not get to a big college.
Not being 100% was not all it but her parents seemed to me to
be dumping her! Letting her fail so she could learn herself!

She went on her way after her time in college and I lost track of her.
But I met her again when I worked at a hotel. She was at a function at the hotel
I was working. I talked to her told her my heart was still there, but still.
I found out she is moving to Chicago, and she still did not see me as
more that what I was!

But we went out one more time. I took her to dinner, then took her home.
This was a depressing day for me, being the heart string was still there and now.

That day I could not take off the day from work to go on a date all day.
I worked at a hotel and it was a big thing they had going on.

When I got there I found out it was a banquet with a famous lady actress from the 80's
I liked to watch. The show was about an Angel that lived in the closet, that would come out
to help a boy deal with things.

Sort of fitting! She was doing the motivational speaking thing there.
During her thing she came up to me and wanted to get my coffee pot so she could
run around to serve coffee to people, being motivational.
I quickly showed her how to do it safely without getting hot coffee on someone.
She later told me I was the first one that let her do it! Thanks she said.

What is the point of all those stories?
You need to have education to know everything is spiritual! And know why!!!
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7cylfQtkDg )

Anyway, to all you will get there!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWPQ_DgFl8

Through space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPVWYQQbHig
and time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngaBfVeJ3i4