Friday, January 10, 2014

Strange UFO stories and being free!

There has been a few strange things I have seen and heard in my life.
One of the mind blowers I found, putting all together, is the strange
stories I have heard from a few people. And a few things I seen.

 I have seen a few unknowns. Me and my friend met a ghost council Indian Chief
when I was a kid. We where in the boy scouts in 1983, we all where hiking,
on this hill in Tulsa when me and my friend sat on a rock looking down at the
Arkansas river. The rock was was shaped like Oklahoma.

Me and my friend was talking about Cowboys and Indians when all of a sudden
This guy said something behind us. We did not hear anyone coming behind us.
There are leaves around and a bunch of skinny trunk trees.
So there was no place to hide and leaves to make noise.

He told us to respect and for each feather he had on his headdress
he killed a Buffalo! Smiled at me. I guess he looked into our future and
decided to let us go. Looking back at it. I don't know!

Me and my friend looked at each other and
when we looked back at the Chief, he was gone!
He could not of ran that fast without making any noise, with no trees to hide!

And in my past I kind of seen a stick kind of alien guy, I was cutting weeds
with a weed eater and hit something I heard a strange sound and a blur flew by me!
I looked behind me and seen nothing! I didn't know what it was at the time,
I still don't know but I was in my dark ages back then!
(Sorry Guy!)



Many stories are common like in their past they remember living in a house that
had big windows and over time they had to leave the place, with such memories
of how good the place was and there was no place like it they didn't want
to leave the place! One guy said he remembered living in a house by the
lake and it had big windows. He lived in a room that that had black pipes
coming out of the wall etc, sort of like the Alien movie but it was
before that movie was made!

Give it that his blood sugar was like 500, when he told me all this stuff!
And it is noted the KGB would bring someones blood sugar up high
to get some truth out of them.
Makes them talk! I look at the info said as fact!

Relating to his story there is also a story in another town close
to a lake from me. There was a house by the lake that disappeared.
The locals said one day it was there and the next day it wasn't and
no one knows anything about it.
There is a big hole kind of place where it was!
I drove there to look at it once, it was strange!

Then relating to another guy that said he seen a UFO, but only with his glasses off.
If he put them on he could not see anything! He said the UFO had big windows
and people in it, with a small kid in the window!
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case557.htm

There was also a 1989 Alien Abduction in Oklahoma.
Katoosa, Oklahoma - 07-25-89

My son and I were driving south on Keatonville road returning home from visiting
my cousins. I pulled to the side of the road and stopped to light a cigarette.
After doing so, I noticed some strange looking lights in the sky very near us.

My son and I then observed two brightly colored orbs of light; one blue, one red.
They seemed to be going into and out of a small cloud, visible one moment and
obstructed the next.

That's when we saw it. We watched in shock and disbelief as the disc-shaped craft
emerged from the small cloud and silently and swiftly ascended to less than fifty
yards from our car.

It continued to slowly move to about thirty yards from us. They were close enough for
me to see them looking at us through windows. They seemed to be somewhat small from
that distance, then a sudden fear overcame me and I remember attempting to drive off as
fast as I could.

Then the next thing we remember is we are still in the car, the cigarette has burned up
in the ashtray, the car is not running now, and we are sitting slumped over in the seats.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/1989okabduction.html

There as also a story I heard in college that points to about the same timeline 1989.
A guy said he was with his high school friend at a "Drug House"
way out in the country, Jenks Oklahoma to get some weed.
There was a bunch of people outside smoking when they got there.
The guy and his friend went in the house and his friend went to the back to
get some weed while the guy waited.

His car was parked out in front and he could see his car in the hallway going to
the front screen door. He was talking to a guy that was in the house while his
friend was in the back, when all of a sudden a white light came on outside
on his car.

At the time he said he thought it was just a outside light on.
About that time the guys outside where screaming and running around the car.
Like something was chasing them around the car.

Keep in mind he thought they where just goofing around stoned,
so he had no clue what was going on. Then the light went off and latter
his friend came out of the back with his joints.

They got to their car and noticed most where gone outside. "They must of went home"
he said. But driving away he remembered there was no other cars outside
when they first got there.

He told me this after he seen the "The McPherson Tape, 1989 film."
He remembered what happened and put in together after that!

Also a thought is that why did the guys outside not get abducted easy,
why where they running around the car being chased by the Aliens?
They guys where stoned! Being Marijuana makes you think for yourself,
pondering the meaning of life! It points to the Aliens "control" failed with
free thinking pot heads! This points to why many wanted Marijuana to
be illegal, it makes you free under no control! That's what I see!
Other than that it kind of reminds me of something like Cheech and Chong!



I also seen a strange Alien NASA video once on youtube.
It was filmed from a crack in the door from a hotel meeting.
It was a video showed of a sad looking guy and on the video they where talking about.
It was alien this alien that, etc. And about he is sad, and that was good!
"He is at his lowest he has ever been."
That video didn't last long on youtube at the time I didn't know how to save
those file types.

That video pointed to me as how many people want others
to be down low, easy to control, keep suppressed. Like the dark ages making no room
for growth for them or others! It's true as in hackers that want to bog down your
computer so you will spend more time fixing it than getting to work making
stories on current etc! Like bad trolls stalling people down.

Or like Working at Walmart, keep you down to the ground, so you sleep 48 hours on
your first day off. Sort of like the Egyptians. They call themselves the
"Cattle of Ra." In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is
recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent
his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them.
It could be like that now but they keep us all down so mankind can't plot
against them! Make them sad and suppressed!

My view is that there has been Aliens in bible times.
viewed as Angels or Demons. Well think about it, being in the lake of fire
doesn't that sound like the Alien abductions where you can't move and poked
with a probe?

Strange as it is, there is more to life than we know!
Don't be sad or suppressed! It's clear that's what they want!
I'm sure you see it! And Im sure you all have your stories!

That is really the point of this story! Be free!
Other than be aware of people that say they lived in a
house that had big windows!
Being as it is with my life experiences I see myself as earning it.
Know it all, is from experiences and one should not pretend to not know things!

http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2014/01/time-traveling-ufos.html

http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/12/alien-transmissions-1977-and-open-door.html

http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/many-have-been-seeing-flash-of-light-in.html

http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/there-are-some-strange-stupid-things.html


And Wake up!