Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finding feathers in strange places



I have seen some strange things in my life.
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/http1.html

Like a stick alien thing I think. I hit it with the weed eater and it flew by me.
It made a noise as it flew by me. But when I turned around to see what that was
there nothing was on the ground or anywhere.

Me and a friend seen a ghost Indian chief when we where kids.
In college I found out he might of been one of the great council oak chiefs!
I consider I was blessed to meet him!

I also had a recurring number, 48! I was driving home from Oklahoma City, and I
seen the sign that said it was 48 miles to Tulsa and it was 8:48.48 pm when I looked
at my watch. Many times I have looked at my watch and it was like 7:48 then the
next time I looked it was 8:48 on the minute. Had a friend at work that when I added
his phone number 4+5+... etc. It came to be 48!

I had a past life memory going back to the Cambrian Period!
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-past-life-memory-really.html

But the part of this story is about finding feathers.
There has been many times, I have found feathers in strange places,
home and work, where there are no birds in the house or at work.
I have taken it as it's time to do a story or something relating.
Sort of like Philippians 2:13 you could say.
The stories find me or I run into them when I get to work.
Something has meaning so it's clear to do a story on it.

Anyway you see it, life has it's moments that should not be held back.
Don't keep it for your self let others know. I just did!

~~~~Finding Feathers on Your Path – Symbolic Meaning of Feathers
It is commonly thought in most cultures that feathers are symbols of higher thought,
spiritual progression.  The line of thought here is that birds were considered divine
creatures in primitive/ancient cultures because they are creatures of the sky (heaven)
and therefore closer to God.

When you find feathers upon your path it could be taken to mean that you are on a
higher spiritual path (whether you accept it or not), and it may be a sign of
encouragement as you philosophically travel on this path.

Finding feathers on your path is also symbolic of having a lighter outlook on life or a
particulary situation.  When we see feathers in our midst it is considered a message that
we need to lighten up, not take things too seriously, and try to find the joy in our situation.
http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2007/11/03/finding-feathers-on-your-path-symbolic-meaning-of-feathers