Note a theme song for my PEZ photo!
Saturday, March 30, 2019
My PEZ!
Way back not relating to any EGO, when I was with my girlfriend at Walmart. There was a PEZ that kind of looked like me but without glasses. So there was another PEZ with glasses so I bought four of them and took the effort to put them together one for me and one for her only for her to be creeped out by him. Understandable when you look at them enough. Their intent was to be slightly cool just to have one! I looked for a PEZ that looked like her and I had no luck I tried! I took effort is what mattered!
President Trump’s worst offenses - Fascism that is a social decline
Just letting all the stupid to be stupid makes more stupid! "Trump returned to Washington DC on Saturday afternoon without taking quest...
-
As like a law of nature yes women look! And that is ok. Why? For many reasons to have value, love and belongingness. Too many guys at l...
-
Being how things on the internet is these days security is needed! When I worked on my version of K-Meleon db types browser it was for th...
-
If you work at Walmart you know this but to the shoppers & everyone else. Here is some secret info about Walmart. For one their dat...
