Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Low taxes, cut funding, stay home now

It is ok that the Republicans have taken control of the Senate.
It would of been better blue, but you can't have have the good
without the bad. With more red around I suspect more giving
to the rich taking from the poor. Tax cuts, cutting food stamps
and all the poor uses being you don't see the rich on food stamps
needing those tax dollars. I see more poverty and the cost with it.

It's like giving some of your food stamps to the rich guy so he can
put it in his gas tank of his new Dodge truck when he can afford to
do that on his own anyway.

Consumers make jobs otherwise you would have empty stores,
stores closing like Sears did in my town and many other stores.
Like putting a Java Dave's in my town only to have it close months latter.
So really all of this is just natural selection on the types that think
businesses make jobs. But oh well it's your life take care of yourself
cut your own spending to offset their cuts to you!

This is mostly needed in small towns that have low pay.
"If they wanted me to buy that than they would of paid me better!"
Like that kind of thing. In bigger cites or states that raised the pay
things are different, if you got it spend it. But small towns they are
really bad at not sharing in the wealth and that is where one
locks up being their low pay won't let them buy anything.



Tax cuts? To me I see it as here in my town we have a
Tea Party type in power. What does the Tea Party want?
Us all to die or benefit their group not the poor.
Well My town is working on growing but with tax cuts they want.
Tells me they want the town to not grow they want it the same it
has been from the 1950's. Really many here has fought growth here
and with less tax money coming in it stops the city from moving on!

Also note that just because you are poor does not make
you really poor. Other countries are poor and are happy.
Sort like the saying "People that work don't know fishing!"
Like realizing you never needed it anyway and it's ok to
let it go! So now really is the time to shut down to save what you
can before the tax cuts hit! Buy less you will make it.
You need to get ready now!

~~~~Citizens of poorest countries are happiest in the world
Gallup, The American Institute of Public Opinion, conducted a study
to find out which country had the happiest citizens.
The survey results were striking as it was discovered that citizens
of the poorest countries were the happiest.
The list of the happiest countries was topped by El Salvador, Paraguay,
Uruguay, and Trinidad and Tobago. What is the secret of Hispanic happiness?
http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/02-01-2013/123363-poor_happy-0

~~~~Save Money – Do Without.
So you want to save money? Well, I have a really radical idea for you today.
One you may not be too familiar with.

Go without.  You heard me, survive for periods without things that are
luxuries but not necessities.

Two things that we go without are Cable/Satellite and home phones.
Boom. That’s a good chunk of money saved each month.
Another thing you can do is pair down on subscriptions.
daughter had a membership to one of her favorite sites,
Animal Jam, last year and when the subscription recently ended,
we had to break the news to her that we couldn’t pay for it this year.
Thankfully, she took it well.

This is going to sound silly, but one of my recent sacrifices is half and half.
I have long been a coffee creamer snob only half and half would do.
But I had to slash it from the spending recently when I realized it was just one
more thing that I didn’t need in my shopping cart. I am now (sob) suffering
with milk in my coffee. Oh the horror.

Another way to do without is to pick a grocery shopping day of the week 
and do not waiver from it. Listen carefully, people, do not run to the store for
“just one thing”. That “one thing” will cost you $50 bucks every. time.
I’ve gone back and forth with this rule in the past but have been much more
strict about it now that saving money is imperative. Also, I usually cross the border
for my dairy and produce, so that’s not something I can simply run out
and do any day of the week.

The result is, sometimes we run out of milk.  So we do without it.
For days, if need be. Sometimes the kids eat up the two bags of apples in two
days and they have to wait a week to get more. Sometimes we run out of
cheese or oatmeal, or eggs and so we eat other things.

Also, at least once a year I think everyone should take the pantry challenge.
Don’t buy a single dry good until that puppy is cleaned out.
Get creative here find uses for that can of beans or box of spaghetti noodles
that have been lurking in the dark recesses of your pantry for ages.
You can probably cut your grocery bill in half or more for one glorious month.
 
No, it’s not always convenient or comfortable. Particularly for those of us who
are tried and true North Americans who aren’t necessarily used to having to
do without staples in the kitchen. Fishing out that old can of tuna for dinner instead
of pouring another lazy bowl of cereal may not be what you wanted,
but one thing you can’t deny – it definitely saves money.
http://bohemianbowmans.com/save-money-by-doing-without

There is just too many more to list here. I have a list on my site
under ( ( ( ( PERSONAL SECURITY, THE POOR, HELP ) ) ) )
Links to help you make it. Get ready to cut back!
at http://dugbuglinks.homestead.com/files/WEBLINKS.html