Friday, April 27, 2018

Abba is Back!



I always liked Abba it's good to get back to something good.
Life is short as I push on a lot. Just get out and do it, love the life you live!

Not from Abba but Frida and not Frida the hairdresser I dated in the 90's
that barfed on the first date taking me to a gay bar being she was a rat testifing
against the mongols, with the gay bar giving her security, but Abba Frida the 
one that did the song "I Know There's Something Going On"

Also a lady I loved in the 90's had issues with her husband at the time.
I could not play that song and if it came on the radio I had to turn it down.
Giving her security, taking care of her in how I could at the time.
So we all can relate with songs from Abba and Frida but the point is they
are coming back. And I hope to note for people to be true with themselves
and take in the love and love the life you live!

~~~~~Abba announce first new songs for 35 years
The band said in a statement: “The decision to go ahead with the exciting Abba avatar tour project had an unexpected consequence. We all felt that, after some 35 years, it could be fun to join forces again and go into the recording studio. So we did. And it was like time had stood still and we had only been away on a short holiday. 
An extremely joyful experience!”
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/apr/27/abba-announce-first-new-songs-for-35-years