Saturday, October 6, 2018

Electric Blue!



What is your favorite color? Mine is electric blue! It's quite a significant color.
The color is common in the troposphere. And I painted my bedroom that color when 
I was a kid. I have a past life memory from the Cambrian Period needing
to note "Clear Blue Water" is a Cambrian Period religion or something of the sorts.
Still blue. My Zodiac is Cancer and my element is water along with the signs, 
Scorpio and Pisces. Where all in the same blue water!
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-past-life-memory-really.html

But relating to the now in a crazy time it's still significant. As in being ran over by 
a love in ones life, upset you got the blues on your knees begging her to comeback! 
Relating to the video and yes I admit in the 90's I was going to base my hair style on,
David Bowie, Bill Irwin from the Popeye movie or Simon Lloyd the saxophone player 
of Icehouse. But ended up with a mix and a type of style of a Carolina Duck that 
I seen on a plate. Relating to the song "Electric Blue" it's clear the video is about 
the hairstyles. And being I dated a lady hairdresser that barfed and took me
to a gay bar in the 90's because we where not gay it was her security to go there. 
I accepted her and as in life all relates, one thing leads to another. 
The point is to note in life we all are connected living under a blue sky. 
And so Electric Blue then is Electric Blue today! Love and Life doesn't end!
Life is a point to know deeper learning.

~~~~~Electric blue is a color whose definition varies but is often considered close to cyan, and which is a representation of the color of lightning, an electric spark, and the color of ionized argon gas; it was originally named after the ionized air glow produced during electrical discharges, though its meaning has broadened to include shades of blue that are metaphorically "electric" by virtue of being "intense" or particularly "vibrant". Electric arcs can cause a variety of color emissions depending on the gases involved, but blue and purple are typical colors produced in the troposphere where oxygen and nitrogen dominate.

The first recorded use of electric blue as a color name in English was in 1845. The color electric blue (the version shown below as medium electric blue) was in vogue in the 1890s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_blue_(color)