Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Doug E Fresh and the Rubber Ducky



Back in the 90's when I worked at the Marriott as a banquet sever I was working
a banquet that had a DJ. He was setting up and was playing a song from Doug E Fresh.
And in the back hall there was a long mirror to fix our tux before we went out.
Well I wet my hair down a bit and was doing the dougie in the mirror when
my boss came in the back hall and saw me. He called me Doug E Fresh and that
was my nickname soon after.

Later I ended up dating a hairdresser. She barfed on the first date. She smoked weed and liked to go at gay bars being she had a hard life she was abused by a biker gang lady that had a death threat on her from testifying in court about them. The bar was her safe zone! Dating her I told her my nickname was Doug E Fresh. Well she got around to introducing me to her drunk friends at the time we walked up to them stopped and she said this is my "lover dougie" one of her drunk friends looked at me and said "Rubber Ducky?" So came another nickname "Rubber Ducky" And so I hope I am to people!