Saturday, January 19, 2019

Minority Privilege a orgy and a forward maxilla?

There is a so called thing still going around "minority privilege." Why is that? There is still all sorts of racism out in the backwoods. Deprived education more than rednecks have so in that is a point of having no social mobility along with what that brings. Like the actions that a town that has not been brought up yet. Women where not hanged in the 1950 like minorities where. And women where not seen with eyes of xenophobia, issues with segregated schools etc. 

Minority privilege is just a way to say it's a effort to bring people up that is still being brought down. We all are getting brought up better than how we where. It's just to the pointing of getting more education out so those days of it being unrecognized would go away! Like the days of the red scare. In these days it means Russians are scared of Putin. To be honest no one wants wars they all would rather have the two presidents fight it out in a ring! It's only a concern to them we just want our high speed internet! Why take those good things away being stupid looking at a corn field after that war. "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell. It's better if we all win! 

Back in the 90's I tried to hook up with a lesbian lady I was in love with but her partner couldn't handle the jealousy. The point was to not take away but to add to making all better. It's good to have male companionship in a relationship like that. I fixed her car, offered protection emotional security etc. In the 90's ignorance was on the loose and homophobia ruled so she had a open mind that I was useful but it was her partner and that is ok being I was no unicorn hunter I was a helper! When they went out to dinner together it was just a matter of time when a "Redneck with a sloping forehead" would look at them with a stupid face! Her partner wanted to slap her chest at them! every time it happened. That didn't happen if I was with them. I gave protection. 
We all tried but it fried and that was ok we took the effort and it's better than not!

Give I don't remember gay people being slaves or as much in the 90's minority's got worse! Well do you ever hear about the Native American privilege? I never heard of it but I am sure that was going around sometime. It burned out and so will the minority privilege issue.

My point? Until everyone gets brought up minority privilege is there for a reason, it just a matter of looking at history!

We all need to be open in how we all relate! Put away that xenophobia or slap your chest when you see it! It's a time to move forward. I fell for a married Gypsy myself these days. But not that I am a perv, I thought about this if the whole human race shoulder to shoulder is only the size of Los Angeles out of the whole planet that has plenty room for all of us why not have a orgy? Why? I wondered if we all got together and had a orgy to connect as one everyone would get along better. Conecting, bonding, correcting, bringing up as a whole!
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven

"Redneck with a sloping forehead?" It just leads to harsh times!
https://tmdocclusion.com/home/bone-remodeling/maxilla