Friday, February 8, 2019

Where do you belong?



As we all live far apart there is that point to ask where you are.
What is valued as you just waste your time away. Stupid being hit in the head by something like a life changing event but too stupid to know it unrecognized like being hit in the head by a june bug never knowing! Sleepwalking to the urn! "Sleep and wake and learn, Or sleepwalk to the urn, Wondering where I've been my whole life, Love the place you are, Love with all your heart, Know that it's what will make your whole life." 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbMApdTul3o

Whats holding you back to realize your wasting you life over something stupid! Oh well can't make you not, what a waste of life over something stupid going into natural selection burning yourself out over the petty! 

There is that time to snap out of it and not let yourself die in the dark being life is short!

~~~~~In the 90's I worked at a Marriott hotel and the at the time most of the management went to a training camp so they where out of town. So the banquet manager and the security manager was running the place. One night our banquet manager was running the hotel for a while because the security manager took a few days off. Well the banquet manger had love pains and wanted to go back to her love. Her calling was elsewhere so she quit nicely that night. She told me what was going on and she was quitting, giving me the hotel managers phone number and wanting me to stand up for her. So I did told the boss she quit and so why not because of hating the place but of her family issues etc. The boss put me in charge of the hotel for a few days until security came back. I stood up for her and I was sincere about it! And to the fact she was crying about it. It showed!


But the point was her calling and wanting to go back to what was waiting for her there.
She took the action to fulfill her life. Where are you? Did you find it? Then where is it?