Saturday, May 4, 2019

In the late 90's I thought about hooking up with a married rich sex offender!

Back in my days at working at a hotel there was a lady that went there off and on that was a married sex offender. She lived in a nice two story house in south Tulsa by a golf course drove a red Mazda MX5. At the time I didn't know why she was a sex offender I was thinking it might be that she has sex with the pool boy that at the time I was ok with it being I was a young banquet server at a hotel myself. Just another rich lady acting badly that happened a lot back then. 

At the hotel I showed interest in her and she knew it as I looked like a love sick puppy to her, but nothing! I was like her Butler I got her out of the back of hotel many times being she didn't want to be seen by people that knew of her. One day I had enough! I got her to her car and I just stood there looking at her, wanting her as she drove away. She saw me in her rear view mirror, she stopped and turned around. We had eye contact for a while. I was waiting for her to tell me to jump in. But she shook her head at me "No!" and she drove on.

I later found out She was a teacher that molested a girl twice at a elementary school. like 9 or 12 something! But what would my path of been if I did hook up with her? Well if I would of jumped in the car with her I am sure we both would of been on the run being she didn't like others knowing what she did and so wanted to get away from all of it. I hoped it would not of been worse as "The Adventures of Wanda June!" A old guy that knew about her told me to stay away from Wanda June. At the time I didn't know WTF he was talking about!

But what would my path of been if I did hook up with her? I don't know but hope it would not of been worse as "The Adventures of Wanda June!"