Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Take me home tonight!



Life is lonely enough anyway with most things being not normal any help is wanted or not. It really is best to take care of ones need for all to be better. And so takes takes effort deciding on taking in a lover in a open relationship or what you want small or big. Point at them tell them to walk with me, do you want to go home with me! In a open relationship in reality that would be the wife's decision to make to start it. Also the point why have this, what is expected from him etc to make things better for all over all! If it doesn't make you better then it isn't and that is ok! We all should accept each others nature take in a lover!

~~~~~Why Having A Lover Makes Me A Better Wife
Polyamory and non-monogamy seem to be all the rage these days. Everyone is talking about the fun new forms relationships can take and the excitement that comes from doing something non-traditional and edgy. But very few articles I’ve read explain exactly why having a relationship with someone other than your husband or wife may actually help you be a better wife or husband.
http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2015-07-why-having-a-lover-makes-me-a-better-wife

~~~~~Confession: I have a lover. And my husband approves
“He used to come to my house once a week but since having my baby, it’s become a little difficult. So now, it’s just whenever we can. If my husband is home early, he will take our son out so my casual can come over. Even during my pregnancy, my casual still visited me because my husband was not comfortable with my bump.
https://www.mamamia.com.au/im-married-with-a-lover

(Accepting!)