Being into the now is just vapor in the wind. All things change in time as I heard when I was in college "The future goes forward, not backward." Kind of meaning going forward adding to getting ready for the future as it goes on without us not stoppable! It's best to make things best for all not worse!
President Trump’s worst offenses - Fascism that is a social decline
Just letting all the stupid to be stupid makes more stupid! "Trump returned to Washington DC on Saturday afternoon without taking quest...
-
As like a law of nature yes women look! And that is ok. Why? For many reasons to have value, love and belongingness. Too many guys at l...
-
Being how things on the internet is these days security is needed! When I worked on my version of K-Meleon db types browser it was for th...
-
If you work at Walmart you know this but to the shoppers & everyone else. Here is some secret info about Walmart. For one their dat...