Sunday, September 1, 2019

The BDSM Abduction Fetish, Role Play Therapy and women driving toward me like...



In the beginning of the video the lady with the cap on and sunglasses on. Looks like the lady from Tulsa I asked out for coffee once... Well? At work once I was walking to my car for lunch when that lady drove up to me. I had visions of a married gypsy lady that accidentally ran me over my foot once making me submit to her in a way because my foot hurt so I put it on the cold ground only to beg her to comeback. Anyway that lady that drove toward me wanted to know where a football game was playing. I swear I saw take down her Garmin as she came at me in her white SUV! Talking to me I noticed the suction cup marks on her windshield. Ok, then I noticed her smart phone so she could look it up! She saw I noticed it and she looked at me like sort of busted. I am a INFJ so I was alert to her! 

I was lovesick talking to her as I noticed her hair she is my type, but I quickly rebounded as I noticed she looked at me like not another lovesick person like it happens a lot to her. So not wanting her to think I was stupid I told her the town is not really brought up yet and it's like the butterfly effect but in reverse relating to how hard it is to find the football stadium! She shook her head at me and I was like dang I love her as I watched her drive away like my married gypsy lady that made a right turn after she ran me over with me begging her to comeback! I E-mailed her for a while the lady that drove toward me until I asked her to go for coffee to talk! (Boom! Last E-mail I got from her!) Lovesick!

Also leaving work once I swear I saw her leave the parking lot across the street! I think she drove toward me because she wanted to meet me like to ask who is writing this stuff or wondering what is going on about the married married gypsy lady that worked there before. I love her also! (I am polyamorous!) 

Anyway the video makes me wonder! About the cap on and sunglasses on? I said once somewhere about why couldn't we make a agreement she could come over to my apartment incognito with a cap on and sunglasses on no one would know. In reality nothing bad just a safe zone for her. When you date a married lady you really just talk etc. No bad perv intent! It was something I was wondering about like I am being mistreated! But the point she came at me in her white SUV like she is going to abduct me! Love? Yes!

Relating! My classmate from middle school is a dominatrix these days! And the lady I loved in the 90's her husband put her in the trunk because he had high BP and she was yelling at him. He was taking her to my place in a help me manner! Life is funny, worth talking open about things! It's ok!