Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sexuality in Polyamorous Relationships - Like a Flower when it's ready to bloom!


Back in 1989 I was with a married lady with five kids. The agreement was to save the family she made like $6 and he made $7 an hour. I had a good paying job at the time but was temporary so I threw the money at them. The job come easy the job goes easy so. She had five kids if you don't know Polyamory is not about only sex. That comes natural when it's time was ready! She did not want to have six kids! Sex was her decision to make not mine or her husbands. When she was ready and her husband was ready for her to fly away from the nest for a bit. "She's a god made woman with hormones." he said. She was the most nervous repeating "Your not my husband, your not my husband" But as she told me later she thought, "If I don't I never will" So she jumped on me. After she was like "It's nothing, it's nothing, I was worked up over nothing I feel better my stress is down you took the stress away from me!"

Anyway note, the rules of engagement "Rules!" With us she was not mine and I am not her husbands and so I was her's decision! Infact in the beginning her husband wanted a nice divorce but after her kids seen the proof of things getting better everything calmed down and her husband told me to don't leave her things would go back to how they where! The point to Polyamory is for things to get better. There is a acceptance for the better of the good!

Sex is not the point of being a married woman's boyfriend. Like just having coffee talking letting it out. The trust to be open like if talk was sex it would be intrusive, interpersonal, gross, like doing some lines of blow running into the woods in the light of the full moon naked but correct leaving the male in a fetal position begging to stay with her, long term. A good thing really! If you found it why leave! A married woman blushing belongs in the book of humanities as homer and the odyssey and so. Well if you are in love with a married woman there will be a compliance because of not wanting to leave her! And that is ok puts security in a relationship.  A relationship, is a ship like with people on it, like crew on it to keep it afloat! Sex is like a Flower when it's ready to bloom! If it wants or not! Just follow the rules! Glad to be the lover of a married woman if wanted!

~~~~Rules? "Polyfidelitous groups sometimes experience cheating, when a member sneaks outside of the approved group to have sex with someone else who either has not been tested or approved or who might have been actively disapproved by other group members." https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-polyamorists-next-door/201907/sexuality-in-polyamorous-relationships