Sunday, July 30, 2023

Coffee & Tea Tan!

Being it's just too hot to be out like in the 100's and so it's best to not put yourself out in the sun putting tea and coffee seems the best option to spend less time out in the sun for a tan.

Me, I get the body soap with olive oil putting it in a dish getting it hot then I put in 12 to 24 black tea bags in it along with all of those instant dark coffee packages in the little box. When cool I use the body soap but I leave it on me for like 15 minutes or until it dries on me. Then I do it again but not more that twice as it dry too much! Listen to your body don't get too dry! https://www.bustle.com/articles/150142-i-tried-self-tanning-with-coffee-grounds-heres-what-happened

President Trump’s worst offenses - Fascism that is a social decline

Just letting all the stupid to be stupid makes more stupid! "Trump returned to Washington DC on Saturday afternoon without taking quest...