Sunday, May 8, 2016

Respect to a coworker that had Cancer!

Being how I am I need to give respect and to support to a
coworker that has died of cancer. She had a hard time these last few
years and as I was, I was supportive as a coworker knowing about
the hard times she had.

Her getting cancer to me is also a downer to me and all
because she had a hard time before hand then to get cancer!
It is hard in that her husband died a few years before,
then she got cancer and passed away also.

I noticed she was run down every year
more and more. But it was misunderstood.
For me I saw it as depression being her husband
died years before. No it was cancer,
and I need to note about screening yourself
for cancer more often.

I am about life, I know enough to know you need to love life
regardless of how awkward or in the fire it is!
Because life is short! My old lady is a old lady with her health
we know she only has 5 to 7 years to her life so I get her
to have riding lawn mower races with me around the block!
A quality of life!
 
I understand the life issues of the hardships and that is why I am
as I am. I tend to follow my heart!

And that is a good point you can say one thing but actions speak
louder than words. Don't be indecisive it's time for your happy landings!
Life is short so live! And that is what is really important!

I worked with the coworker for around 6 years and she will be missed!

*Please be aware and support the "National Cancer Moonshot Initiative."
During his State of the Union address on January 12, 2016, President
Barack Obama announced the establishment of a new
National Cancer Moonshot Initiative to accelerate cancer research.
The initiative led by Vice President Joe Biden aims to make more therapies
available to more patients, while also improving our ability to prevent cancer and
detect it at an early stage. Learn how NCI is supporting this important initiative,
which seeks to accelerate progress in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
During his State of the Union address on January 12, 2016,
President Barack Obama announced the establishment of a new
National Cancer Moonshot Initiative to accelerate cancer research.
The initiative led by Vice President Joe Biden aims to make more
therapies available to more patients, while also improving our ability
to prevent cancer and detect it at an early stage.

Learn how NCI is supporting this important initiative,
which seeks to accelerate progress in prevention,
diagnosis, and treatment.
http://www.cancer.gov/research/key-initiatives/moonshot-cancer-initiative

*I need to note in college I had a interest in Cancer prevention.
It was something I was working to be in at college.
http://www.angelfire.com/bug/dugbuglas2/NNL.html

I was motivated at the time from working a banquet in 1993 that
had Linus Pauling in it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Pauling

And also from another coworker that survived breast Cancer.
Not to the fact my zodiac sign is Cancer it just fits the interest
from my life experiences! 

CANCER----WHITEHOUSE.GOV~~INVESTING NATIONAL CANCER MOONSHOT
CANCER----CANCER.GOV~~MOONSHOT CANCER INITIATIVE
CANCER----CANCERRESEARCH.ORG
CANCER----AICR.ORG
CANCER----NFCR.ORG
CANCER----CANCERRESEARCHFOUNDATION.ORG
CANCER----CANCER.ORG
CANCER----CANCER.NET
CANCER----CDC.GOV/CANCER
CANCER----ACOR.ORG
CANCER----ONCOLINK.ORG
CANCER----WEBMD.COM/CANCER
CANCER----CANCER.MERCOLA.COM
CANCER----NORTH NUTRITION LETTERS