Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Quantum Entanglement or what

In life there is Quantum entanglement or the red string of fate, regardless of distance or
time, if it's there it's there! Noted by my old lady, she worked at the
Vinita Oklahoma hospital for the insane in the 80's.

And in 1989 I met my girlfriend before I met her as she was driving her car
on the highway in Vinita passing the McDonald's arch way. I noticed her with her
GEO packed full of stuff full of kids.

Then in 1996 on a road trip with my friend I met a lady also at the Vinita McDonald's.
I couldn't keep my eyes off her. When we came back to Vinita I looked for her
everywhere even in the ladies bathroom!

Where is this going? I first met my old lady and ended up staying with her
so I moved in to another town. But as the strange is everyone lived in the same town.
I worked with and first met the 1989 connection working at Walmart and we hooked
up not knowing who she was at first. I found out later in the relationship!
Also at the time I also ran in to the 1996 connection with my 1989 connection
and I am sure we both met as me and the 1989 connection worked at the Walmart.
And I ran into the 1996 lady in a fork in the road she went right!
But I ended up working with her in the same building and same room!
And by her room are markers by her door that point to what would be
called a bus stop. As I have one in my office also.
A bus stop is a final destination, all paths meet at that spot!
I recognize it for what it is!

So what brought me hear in the first place? All three of us met at a cross road at
different times nonlinear as time is not a factor in Quantum entanglement.
Only for all three of us being in the same town?

Why, how? Can't answer that there has been plenty other strange things in my life.
Saw a ghost when I worked at K-mart. And a ghost kid walking down the stairs
at work. I stayed in a haunted place in St. Louis! And I an go on and on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O638B1ybGcg

Strange but I have to note it as Quantum Entanglement being the connections
at different times.

So really, this is just something bigger than me the bus stop.
Strange as it is I accept it!

~~~~~Quantum Entanglement: Love on a Subatomic Scale
When talking about love and romance, people often bring up unseen and mystical
connections. Such connections exist in the subatomic world as well, thanks to a bizarre
and counterintuitive phenomenon called quantum entanglement.

The basic idea of quantum entanglement is that two particles can be intimately linked to
each other even if separated by billions of light-years of space; a change induced in one
will affect the other.

In 1964, physicist John Bell posited that such changes can occur instantaneously,
even if the particles are very far apart. Bell's Theorem is regarded as an important
idea in modern physics, but it seems to make little sense.
After all, Albert Einstein had proven years before that information cannot travel faster
than the speed of light.
http://www.space.com/31933-quantum-entanglement-action-at-a-distance.html