Wednesday, December 7, 2016

About Work Johnny and Chocolate Mousse



There is a point in life about work to just let it go and be who you are.
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-negative-results-of-concealing-who.html

To me I asked is it really worth it to be all stuck up in a high job?
What is the long term point of it? To die at your desk at work!
Or to work yourself right into the hospital over $7 after taxes?
"I worked till my ass fell off but at least I got the job done."
But now you have no ass and how are you to sit with no ass?
Where does the point of quality of life at work comes in?

That is what needs to be looked at. What is it worth being
ran into the ground or finding your happiness in your life and work?
If it makes you happy, let it in and we all will drink gasoline together!