I now have a photo page.
Sort of a replacement like I had when Opera unite
was running!
Anyway... It is as it is, because some photos are there for this
blog so it may not
have any real meaning, for the photo page, so keep that in mind!
https://goo.gl/photos/ZXoDMdNenWwdytJ17
President Trump’s worst offenses - Fascism that is a social decline
Just letting all the stupid to be stupid makes more stupid! "Trump returned to Washington DC on Saturday afternoon without taking quest...
-
As like a law of nature yes women look! And that is ok. Why? For many reasons to have value, love and belongingness. Too many guys at l...
-
Being how things on the internet is these days security is needed! When I worked on my version of K-Meleon db types browser it was for th...
-
If you work at Walmart you know this but to the shoppers & everyone else. Here is some secret info about Walmart. For one their dat...
