Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pot Roast Marinated In Opium

I am a fun person to know! As in last weekend I had a dream I had a big jar
of opium juice and I was poking a pot roast down in it with my finger 
so it will marinate. The white opium juice turned pink. I dream in color, 
I acknowledged that in my dream by the color change, cool I thought!
*Color change in a dream is a light to being adaptive.
http://www.color-meanings.com/pink-color-meaning-the-color-pink
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2015/09/visual-spatial-intelligence-test-or-who.html 

Why did I have that dream? Don't know! What does it mean?
I think I ruined about $10,000 of opium with a $8 pot roast!
You get what you pay for I guess! Would I of cooked it up? um.....

Other than opium for cooking is tea!

~~~~~Cooking With Tea
Tea has been part of human history for more than 4,000 years. 
After water, more humans drink tea than any other beverage. Varieties of tea 
(though camellia sinensis is the only true genus of tea plant) may be as varied, 
and as coveted, as those of wine. But tea is more than a beverage. 
Worldwide, it is a potent, and supremely flexible, culinary ingredient. 
Tea makes an excellent marinade for meats and poultry. 
For chicken pieces (a whole broiler fryer chicken's worth), 
I create a marinade based on a cup of plain yogurt, two tablespoons 
of finely ground black tea (though you can use nearly any variety), 
a cup of chopped shallots or onions, a quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 
juice of a lemon, two teaspoons salt and a generous supply of black pepper. 
I marinate the chicken pieces at least overnight in the refrigerator. 
I prefer to then bread and pan-fry my chicken, scraping off the marinade first, 
but you could also leave the marinade on the chicken in order to 
bake the pieces in an oven.
http://www.stylegourmet.com/articles/017.htm 

*I also have to note, I sometimes eat Rice Chex with green tea and sugar
instead of milk, if I am broke and can't buy milk! It's good try it!

I don't burn Opium but I do burn Nag Champa!
http://satyanagchampaincense.com/home/index.php

Worth noting I also had a dream once I was eating orange salmon ice cream.
It was like orange cream ice cream with pieces of salmon in it!
It was good I just ate around the small fish pieces.
*Noted about being adaptive in my personality traits.

And also noted being adaptive like the dream I had as a kid.
One of those dreams where you can't walk and something was trying to get you.
I was in a hallway of some building and I knew something was roaming the halls.
So I started to swim like you would underwater and got away. 
I was swimming down the hallway because I couldn't walk in my dream!