Monday, September 18, 2017

WalmartRamen - A New Day Into Your Life!

It is time! WalmartRamen urges the push for humanity because we all are related.

Yes we are the same! It's about the “Runs of homozygosity” or ROH are regions
of the genome where the copies inherited from our parents are identical.
This creates a run of homozygous variants, from tens of thousands to millions
of letters in length. The two DNA copies are identical because our parents have
inherited them from a common ancestor at some point in the past, recently in the
case of a cousin marriage, but in fact we all carry ROH, because going
far enough back in time we are all related.
http://www.orcades.ed.ac.uk/popgenetics/homozygosity.html

You make the difference! This reflects this sites push for treating everyone fairly.

Do not judge people not knowing the road they are on in life, what in their past put
them there. Ask why! Life is short! "A new day into your life!"

Life is short? Yes I had a hell of a one in 1985, because I got hit by a car
on a moped!

I was stopped in the street making a left turn when a car doing around 45 mph
going down the road didn't see me because he had something on his dashboard
blocking his view. He hit me the bike went forward and I glided with the car grabbing
hold of the hood hanging on until he stopped hard and I couldn't hang on no more and
I hit the road and skidded with the car holding on to the air dam to not go under the car.
All that happened to me in the end was I bruised my kidney so I turned yellow and
it pulled all the ligaments in one leg because my leg got pulled up too fast as I
went over the hood of the car. It took me months to walk again.

Yes I got hit by a car with me on a moped and survived.
Not as bad but like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Had20POo6ZA

So I see life as valued life is more important than any trivial concern!

What you do to others effects everyone good or bad!
Also speak up for your self & others, do not just sit there in your car!

My work, it for the empowerment of people!
To point that It’s Just A Ride!

If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it,
then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying.
There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever. (Dalai Lama)

The ultimate way is without difficulty; those who
seek it make their own hardship. The true mind is originally
pure; those who exercise it make their own defilment. (Hui-K’ung)

All things are free-flowing, untrammeled, what bondage is there,
what entanglement? You create your own difficulty and ease therein.
The mind source pervades the ten directions with one continuity; those
of the most excellent faculties understand naturally. (Tzu-hu)

It's your start of A New Day without fear or Xenophobia of others!
Not to build walls but build agreements!
Accepting people for who they are going forward not backward together!