Friday, September 15, 2017

Muppet, Cement mixer, Fefmented Ginger Ale and Dudes house.

Overall I spent 15 years working in hotels, country clubs etc.
And I was a bartender off and on for those times.

The cougar drink in the 90s was a Muppet.
"Pour equal parts tequila and 7-up into a shot glass.
Place palm over the glass,
hit it on the table (to stir), and shoot."
When you see a Cougar do that boom your in love.
You don't get over seeing something like that!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g19y57-7PM
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5489.html

I had a drunk slurring 50ish lady ask me for a Muppet once.
She was attractive and rich. So I couldn't help it.
I said "What do you want to do with that Muppet?"
Sort of flirting with her, like hitting on her.
She said "Im going to drink it......... Hay!"

This is a big no, no in the hotel you don't mess with
the rich people like that. But I couldn't help with a drunk cougar,
there is just something funny about it! Kind of hits your heart!
http://lolzombie.com/9401/shhh-cougar-sleeping

I was with a lady hair dresser for a time. (Late 1990's)
She barfed on the first date. She smoked weed and liked to go at
gay bars being she had a hard life and felt safe at a gay bar that was
her security. I'm not gay, she was not gay it was her security to go there.
I had to carry her over my shoulder to the car once.
She got too drunk that night. Took her home put her in her bed.
She mumbled before she passed out something like if I stick it in
her #@$ use the gel. I kissed her and went back to my place.
She didn't know what she was saying! Significant others don't
BLANK you in the BLANK when you are passed out drunk!

Other than that is the nasty Cement mixer.
1 part Bailey's Irish Cream and 1 part Lime juice.
Or if you where poor 1 part Coco Lopez and 1 part vodka.
"The drink is traditionally ingested by taking the shot of Bailey's,
holding it in the mouth, then sipping the lime juice and swirling
the two around the mouth and/or shaking the head"
But you do not want to swallow the drink as it comes out the
other end painfully!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cement_Mixer_(drink)

As for Ginger ale, well if you don't have any you can make some
with 7up and Coke! It's just 99% 7up and just a tap, tap of Coke
until it looks the same color as Ginger ale and then you have it!

You can also ferment the real Ginger ale, like Canada dry.
Just get a 2L put it in the freezer until it totally freezes.
Then put it down in the fridge for a week. No really try it!

~~~~~HOW TO MAKE A BLUE DEVIL COCKTAIL

Ingredients

lime juice
confectioner sugar
1 oz light Bacardi Rum
1/2 oz blue curacao
1 oz orange juice
Directions

Rim a cocktail glass with the lime juice and confectioners sugar.
In a shaker filled with ice add the rum, curacao, and orange juice.
Shake until well chilled.
Pour into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
Garnish with a slice of lime.

~~~~~Tito's Longhorn Tea
Ingredients:
2 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
6 oz sweet tea
3 orange slices
1/2 oz Dekuyper Peachtree Liquor
Dash of Angostura bitters
Method:
Build over ice in Collins glass. Squeeze orange slices and leave in.

Garnish: Orange slice and mint

Glass: Collins

Mixologist: Cat Mitlenberger
http://www.titosvodka.com/recipes/53/titos-longhorn-tea

~~~~~SWEET TEA SMASH
INGREDIENTS IN THE SWEET TEA SMASH COCKTAIL
2  Lemon wedges
4  Mint Leaves
1 oz Unsweetened iced tea
1 oz George Dickel No. 12 Tennessee whiskey
1 tsp Strega
1 tsp Cane syrup

Garnish:
Mint sprig
Glass: Collins

~~~~~HOW TO MAKE THE SWEET TEA SMASH COCKTAIL
In a shaker, muddle the lemon wedges and mint leaves.

Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.

Shake, and strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
https://www.liquor.com/recipes/sweet-tea-smash

~~~~~FIRE WALKER
SPICY DARK CHOCOLATE BLEND

What’s Inside

Ignite your primal focus with Fire Walker: a delicious, spicy chocolate blend made with habanero chilies and ancient adaptogenic herbs.

Ethically sourced, unroasted, “Arriba Nacional” heirloom cacao varietal, from Ecuadorian farms applying ecological and regenerative practices.

Ingredients: Cacao*, Coconut Sugar*, Cacao Butter*, Mucuna Seed*, Himalayan Salt, Rhodiola Root*, Reishi Extract*, Habanero* (*Notes Organic)
https://drinkcacoco.com/products/fire-walker

I have my own drink in the 90's I never thought of a name to call it.
It's just a glass full of club soda on ice, with a cap full of Crown royal
with a tap of Angostura Aromatic or Orange Bitters with lemon
in glass. It's a dry drink! Call it W.R.?!

Also there was another bartender that came up with a good drink.
You know a Long Island tea is just mixed light color types like
tequila, vodka, light rum, triple sec, and gin.
The guy I worked with mixed all the dark color types
and it came out good! Just mixed up everything dark.
(It's his secret he didn't tell me.) 

And Dudes house? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt8KHLsMBAk
I got drunk a few times in my life, I get funny people tell me 
and that's about it other than walking drunk.

My hair caught on fire at a party once at a co-workers house.
His wife was lighting a candle and the lighter caught on fire and
shot out at my hair as I took cover it went my way, it was a guessing
game what way to go. I regret not spending more time with a 
Angie Dickinson lookalike I was in love with, the boss. 
She needed me that night at the party. Still love her, love all timelessly!

But I really have no need to get drunk. I know it's to hide from reality.
And I don't want to hide I don't want to miss out on life.

You never know what might happen drunk! 

I am in reality and it's all good why hide? That is who I am!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlUBFxL8jt4