Sunday, May 28, 2017

Protected Destiny Horn Peak and Relating

In 1987 our Church youth group went to Colorado, Horn Peak.
This was in a bad time for me, my dad was sick at the time
and there was nothing I could do, he was ok but recovering.
This was hard for a 17 year old at the time!
I went to the trip with a lot on my mind.

We got there and did our youth group stuff. I met a strange
woman that said she worked at Los Alamo New Mexico.
She hung around me a lot. I tried to look her up in college but no luck!
This still bugs me today. I'm a interesting person to talk to!

We finality hiked up the peak a 13450 ft hike and climb.
And I almost fell down the peak as I free hand climbed on the 
side of the trail on the top. The rock I had a hold of came out
of the mountain. Believe it or not the wind blew me back in
balance where I could grab another rock.

These are one of the strange times in my life where I tend
to be saved from disaster. 

So to me I don't take life serious. When I love, I love regardless.
I am open because life is short! Keep in mind when I was a kid I got
hit by a car doing 45 mph+ on a moped doing 0 making a left turn.
Sort of like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Had20POo6ZA
I am still here today! When I say I love you, I do!

So about the Relating part? In 1987 as many kids did back then
I had a Duran, Duran haircut. So as the song goes "We fight for love!"
And isn't that what it's about, regardless! "Something just like this!"