Monday, February 20, 2017

I Still Believe and called a unicorn but I'm not gay



I believe in love. I had a past love take me to a gay bar being it was her
security being she had a death threat from a biker gang she testified against.
I'm not gay and she was not gay so in my life I know who I am so being at the
gay bar there was no issue.

In the 1990's I had a friend and his wife take me out to dinner at Denny's
so they could talk to me about...  Well my friend's wife told me they wanted
to have sex with me. And some guy behind us in the other seat said
"I'll be damned, a male unicorn!" I replied "Hay... I'm not gay!"
I didn't expect that and It is funny that I can say
"I'M A UNICORN, BUT I'M NOT GAY!"
That is not me, so I found it funny that they said that to me!
They where still my friends but I let them know it's not me!

So in my life I point in being able to believe in love because
it takes you to strange places and people and that is ok.
You believe in yourself so you can believe in others!

As in me now I am heart set for a marred lady wanting that talk,
needing the fairness to be taken home!
I hope people see my heart and know also it's ok for a married lady
to have a boyfriend, second husband, lover being the point love!
Love gives freedom! The balance it gives is worth it being love is
not a one lane road. If one is happy all is happy!
To be there to pull her out of the cliff of insanity... Worth it!

But to say I still believe I can say because I have been there.
So can you say I believe? You don't know till you try!
Face your fears with no tears life gets better with more support!

~~~~~7 Things You Must Do to Keep Believing in Love
If you are like most people, you were more vulnerable and open when you started 
experiencing intimate relationships than you are now. Prior to the disappointments 
and heartbreaks that you’ve likely faced, you were more willing to enter a partner’s 
internal world with reverence and unbounded curiosity, and to open your heart and 
soul to that lover. Whatever flaws or prior heartbreaks had occurred for either of you, 
they were immaterial in the face of the intensity of your connection.

1. Accept the fact that security is an illusion. Having worked for more than four decades with some of the most beloved people I’ve ever known, I’ve been in the middle of heartbreaking tragedies, none of which these people expected or were wholly prepared for. I’ve suffered with them and for them, watching the process of grief unfold as it must.

2. People become what they rigorously practice. We actually get better at being sad if we are sad most of the time, and better at being optimistic if we look at what we are blessed about rather than the price we might pay. If you really want to be different from who you are, stay on the course of the direction and goals you’ve set and ardently practice who you want to become.

3. People can become courageous through struggle. Exempting unbearable situations, those people who focus on who they become despite loss rather than the loss itself, train themselves to learn courage in the face of threat and loss. As they master that transformation, they strengthen their resolve every time they are most tempted to lose it. Look for your strengths and the ways that you become more valuable and stronger through your disappointments. Focus on those qualities in yourself that you are proud of and that are desirable for others to share.

4. Risk is a bedfellow of excitement and discovery. All are required for life to have promise. Though every one of us is continually balancing between security and risk, we can live precariously with an impassioned devotion to being safe at all costs, but we can’t be fully alive without a commitment to challenge and transformation.

5. Each choice shapes your destiny. Everything you do, say, feel, or think, each moment of your life, will take you closer or farther away from the person you want to become. Whirlpools of temporary deviation are part of life, but getting back on your path as soon as you are able will expedite that process.

6. Choose and imitate your supporters. You need people around you who support and model those changes. Birds of a feather do reinforce each other—one way or another.

7. Look forward. Observe the people you’ve known who turn fear into purpose, and loss into recommitment. They don’t waste time in the past, except for the lessons they must take with them. They radiate a sense of practical idealism and a love of the options they have. They’re good models to have internal conversations with when you feel defeat looming. Very few of us can meet the world after more than two decade in prison, as Nelson Mandela did, with the words, “If I am bitter, they have won.” But we can get closer, knowing that people like him existed and still do.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rediscovering-love/201507/7-things-you-must-do-keep-believing-in-love