Sunday, July 16, 2017

Recurring Numbers and 48

Have you ever had a recurring number? I have...

My recurring number is, 48! I was driving home from Oklahoma City, and I
seen the sign that said it was 48 miles to Tulsa and it was 8:48.48 pm when I looked
at my watch. Many times I have looked at my watch and it was like 7:48 then the
next time I looked it was 8:48 on the minute. Had a friend at work that when I added
his phone number 4+5+... etc. It came to be 48! My initials put to numbers A,1 etc
is 4.8.! I will be 48 this year!

Also there was a lady at work in the 90's I loved she was born in 1948
and she was 48 when I fell for her! And at work that year my paycheck
kept popping up with the 48 number! Like my pay was $486.48 or my
social security tax had the 48 somewhere on it.
The 48 was bad that year all at once!

These days? It still pops up like in a webpage I might be looking at it will have the
48 number somewhere on it. On a website I use, my 48 number is on the https
on my address on the site. I had nothing to do with it. These things pop up!
So to me I see it as a marker. If I search on Youtube or any search for something
and the address has a 48 on it I will look at it!

I wanted to do this story but felt like it would freak people out but as it seems
the recurring number seems to be popping up again.
My old lady went to the store and bought a few things and paid separately,
cash and card. They where the same amount for different things.
And I have been seeing my 48 number pop up lately! So...
I did the story! I hope it is telling me for the best! I need the best!

"Angel Number 48 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and 
are with you as you experience positive life changes. 
They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your 
needs will be met."

I always ran like that about my finances! I might be broke but as always I ended
up making it. Something worked out, a bill would be less than I thought or
I would find a $20. So I do believe in that! Even found a $20 in my
jacket pocket I left in there to surprise myself the next time it got cold out
and I put my jacket on!
http://walmartramen.blogspot.com/2015/01/thanks-past-dude-you-gave-me-20.html

But the point is believe, love, and know there is hope. And there is a light
that points, warns you to look out a change is hitting you!

Hoping for the best change! I was driving with my EX wife once and we
saw a wolf on the side of the road. "Sensitivity about feelings of threat."
I was with my EX wife and was in the middle again of our on and off again 
bounces with my Cherokee girlfriend... Threat! Ouch! 
I still love both, I'M poly and responsible! 

So...

~~~~~Ever notice that a certain number or sequence of numbers seems to pop 
up everywhere you look? When numbers recur and repeat in life, it's 
Numerology's little way of alerting you to information you may be missing, 
an action you're not taking or a problem you may not be aware of. 
It's a cosmic heads up, forcing you to pay attention to the real issue at hand.

~~~~~Number 48 is made up of a combination of the vibrations and attributes of number 4 and number 8. Number 4 brings the qualities of realistic values, truth and honesty, determination and diligence, building strong foundations for the self and others, achieving success, practicality and hard work.  Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive. The number 8 resonates with manifesting wealth and abundance, learning through experience, inner-strength and wisdom, self-reliance and dependability, and Karma  –  the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect and giving and receiving.

Angel Number 48 is a message from your angels that a cycle or phase will soon be coming to an end, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

Angel Number 48 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and are with you as you experience positive life changes. They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your needs will be met.

Angel Number 48 is a message that the hard work and determination you have put towards living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Trust that the angels are supporting, encouraging and guiding you.

~~~~~In religion.
The prophecies of 48 Jewish prophets and 7 prophetesses were recorded in the
Tanakh for posterity. According to the Mishnah, Torah wisdom is acquired via 48
ways (Pirkei Avoth 6:6) Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, sat under a
bodhi tree for 48 days attempting to understand the nature of reality and Universe.
Buddhism was the result.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/48_%28number%29