Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Carol Queen and Relating

Carol Queen is far beyond our time! Pointing to the stagnation of society 
to these days getting out of the 1950's into the now!

~~~~~Carol Queen is an American author, editor, sociologist and sexologist active in the sex-positive feminism movement. Queen has written on human sexuality in books such as Real Live Nude Girl: Chronicles of Sex-Positive Culture. She has written a sex tutorial, Exhibitionism for the Shy: Show Off, Dress Up and Talk Hot, as well as erotica, such as the novel The Leather Daddy and the Femme. Queen has produced adult movies, events, workshops and lectures. Queen was featured as an instructor and star in both installments of the Bend Over Boyfriend series about female-to-male anal sex, or pegging. She has also served as editor for compilations and anthologies. She is a sex-positive sex educator in the United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Queen


Relating? Back in 1998 when the movie Bend Over Boyfriend came out.
I was working in a Hotel and there was a Angie Dickinson lookalike 
co worker I fell for. People at work knew my interest for her and her situation.

One day there where a few workers that told her to me
"Bend Over Boyfriend!" At the time I didn't know what the hell that was!
But she looked at me and I looked at her, back and forth, 
and the co workers where LOL! Funny! They called me bend over boyfriend
for a while. But I didn't know why! We didn't do that but it was funny
that the co workers would of thought of that, like a yep, yep kind of thing!
I was seen as pussy wiped by her. Not really! She was married so I did not
own her, so she owned me! It was a rules of engagement kind of thing!

Also we where working a banquet with Dr Ruth as the speaker.
At the time she was talking to older couples on bonding practice.
She was talking about anal sex. We both where in the room working
and I was really in love with her that day. As Dr Ruth was talking
I was adoring my Angie Dickinson lookalike. I noticed something big
was on her mind as she was standing there and I was standing there
also, looking at her. Dr Ruth noticed our interaction and she sort of paused
during her speech. That sort of snapped my Angie Dickinson out of it
and she noticed I was looking at her lovingly, now aware what is going on,
wondering about my intent to what Dr Ruth was talking about
my Angie Dickinson shook her head, NO! And I think I shrugged my
shoulders in a DAMN manner! 

I also had a girlfriend that had multiple personality disorder.
We where having sex once when all of a sudden she rolled me over
and got on top of me in the missionary position but with her as the man
and me as the woman. I liked this a lot! And was worried, who was this guy
I never seen him before. Relating to a unknown personality out of her.

But such is life! These days? Life is too short to not be open!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbj8F5tE9vk

From your past you learn and know you 
"You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket!"
So you get out there and do it because love is worth it!